Few are like volunteers. They are a welcome breed. The world could do with more volunteers. But for that to happen, we must recognise and reward the ones we have. Which is what these awards are all about.
List of Volunteer Awards:
- All for One, One for All Award - Volunteers are good for teams. They encourage a good work ethic. They foster a feeling of togetherness. This is the award that recognises it.
- Constant Contributor Award - A constant contributor is like a blue moon - rare. Don't ignore them. Or take them for granted. Instead, encourage them with this award.
- Hop, Skip, and Jump Award - A person who isn't tardy and is eager to get things done is a valuable resource. Reward and motivate them with this award.
- Making a Difference Award - An eager and contributing volunteer makes a bigger difference than the rest. This should not be forgotten. And that's why we have this award.
- Positive Participator Award - Positivity is always welcome, especially at the workplace. If you see someone as a consistently positive presence, recognise them with this award.
- World Changer Award - Volunteerism can change the world it inhabits. Any world. This award recognises that.
You can either buy these awards as is or we can customize it for you with the recipient’s name and/or company logo.
These awards are part of our Creative Recognition Awards collection. You can check the entire range here.
- Size: 4 inch wide x 6 inch tall / 1 inch thickness
- Material: Acrylic
- Delivery: Free delivery anywhere in India. Delivered in 9-10 business days.
- All certificates are printed on 240 gsm specialty paper and come enclosed in a white envelope.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Find answers to some common questions about our Creative Recognition Awards here.