Peers are just as important as supervisors. When appreciation and recognition comes from peers, it feels extra special. Here are some creative ways to enable this motivator in your organization.
List of Peer-to-Peer Recognition Awards:
- 3 Cheers Award - Cheers are small but vital gestures to keep people going. Be generous with your cheers. This award is the way to do it.
- Associate Appreciation Award - It's healthy when associates encourage each other. It strengthens teams. This award is a way to do it.
- Brain Wave Award - To the colleague who never fails to spark inspiration in others during brainstorming sessions, goes this award.
- Extra Mile Award - To the colleague who's never shy of going the extra mile to help those around him, we have the Extra Mile Award.
- First Responder Award - Very few people are always ready to act when needed. The ones who do, deserve to be recognized with the help of this award.
- Galactic Gratitude Award - Be generous with gratitude and compliments. This award can help you expand your galaxy of high performers.
- Got Your Back Award - A person who is always willing to watch out and take care of the things you're likely to miss is a valuable asset. Reward them. Always.
- High Five Award - A high five is energizing. So is this award.
- Idea Generator Award - For your colleague who is adroit at delivering idea after idea after idea, we have this award.
- Key Contributor Award - A key contributor should never be ignored. Encourage and celebrate them with this award.
- Monday Mauler Award - For the colleague who is a class apart when it comes to battling the Monday blues, we have this award.
- Mr. Dependable Award - When you're confronted with the question 'Who can I count on?', this person's name is at the tip of your tongue. Time to put that name on this award too.
- Mr. Perfectionist Award - It's an art to be excessively careful and perfect at any given task without being pedantic and to this artist goes the Mr. Perfectionist Award.
- Mr. Reliable Award - If you're looking to appreciate a coworker for being trustworthy and consistent, this is the award you should be going with.
- Multitask-king Award - To the king of all trades goes the Multitask-king award.
- On Point Award - It's important to be focused and on point. Reward the ones who are so with this award, while also encouraging others to be so.
- Pat on the Back Award - Appreciate your colleague's good work by metaphorically patting their back with the help of this award.
- Ripple Effect Award - Doing a good job can be infectious. Acknowledge and encourage this truth with this award.
- Rockstar Award - Being around people who are pleasant, passionate and inspiring makes the world (and your office) a better place. For these rockstars, we have the Rockstar Award.
- Round of Applause Award - A round of applause is a welcome thing. A visible way to deliver this positive reinforcement often is this award.
- Stellar Success Award - If you agree that stars deserve a stellar award, this is the way to go.
- Swiss Army Knife Award - There are some people you simply can not function without. They're as indispensable and versatile as a Swiss Army Knife and to them goes this award.
- Team Player Award - Team players are valuable. They are also quite rare. This award shows that they are valued.
- Thumbs Up Award - A thumbs-up is a small, albeit important gesture Say it in an engaging and eye-catching way with this award.
- Tip your Hat Award - Tip the proverbial hat to a task well done with this award.
- You're a Gem Award - A gem is precious. This award will make sure the gems in your organisation know this.
You can either buy these awards as is or we can customize it for you with the recipient’s name and/or company logo.
These awards are part of our Creative Recognition Awards collection. You can check the entire range here.
- Size: 4 inch wide x 6 inch tall / 1 inch thickness
- Material: Acrylic
- Delivery: Free delivery anywhere in India. Delivered in 9-10 business days.
- All certificates are printed on 240 gsm specialty paper and come enclosed in a white envelope.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Find answers to some common questions about our Creative Recognition Awards here.